..::.. ][ منتدى الملتقى الشبابي لعائلة المصري ][ ..::..
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ نــلـــتــــقي :::: لــنــرتـــقـــــي ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Why do people hate English

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ادارة المنتدى
Admin
ادارة المنتدى

عدد الرسائل : 173
التميز والابداع : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/06/2008

Why do people hate English Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Why do people hate English   Why do people hate English Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 22, 2010 11:22 pm

English is an international language, it is spoken in almost every country in the world which makes it a very popular language.
Some people may dislike this language. They think of it as a type of evangelism, so they stop learning it and even speaking it.
I remember here something it may even be a rumor that one of our English teaching professors was about to be expelled or transferred to another university just because five percent of the students understand what he says. Hence, the rest of the students do not understand what he says.

It's very frustrating not to learn a language, and in my opinion I think that we should learn a language in order to be safe from them and to know exactly what they say against us.
I know it's hard to learn a language but it's not a mission impossible, so if anyone wants to learn something, he must work hard to get it learnt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://masryfamily.yoo7.com

Why do people hate English
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
..::.. ][ منتدى الملتقى الشبابي لعائلة المصري ][ ..::.. :: منتدى الانجليزي-
انتقل الى: